Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] upscale@teksavvy.com is offline

Default O/T: One Down

On Mon, 09 Nov 2009 20:40:01 -0700, Doug Winterburn
You sound as if you think a football team owning a MRI machine is
somehow taking away education for hundreds of pregnant mothers and
dooming them to dismal futures. Life isn't a zero sum game.

Of course not. I was responding to heybub suggesting MRI's are good
things for Athletes so they're kept healthy and then charities will
benefit from them being able to volunteer. As far as I'm concerned,
they're strictly for asset protection of the for businesses who own
the athlete's contracts.