Posted to rec.woodworking
diggerop diggerop is offline

Default O/T: One Down

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 23:38:05 +0800, the infamous "diggerop"
toobusy@themoment scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
none of my business." I like it.

So, what state do you live in down there, other than "of denial"? You
a sandgroper, a Taswegian, a banana bender, or what?

--A fellow curmudgeon

Sandgroper. Born and bred. ...... and proud of it : )

A proud Sandgroper, eh? Will wonders never cease. gd&r

Ten foot tall and bulletproof, too : )

Say "Hullo" to Phully Laird for me if you get through Nannup. Damn,
it's been 7 years now...I wonder if he'll remember me...if the grog
ain't got him yet. He slid down from Perth a while back.

Well, he looks to be alive, anywho. Egad, tell him he needs a new web
guy. 256 color gifs, EEK! http://www.nannupfurnituregallery.com.au/

Nannup, - that would make a nice leisurely weekend bike run. Haven't been
down that way for many years. ....... got me thinking, summertime, not too
hot yet ....... hmmm.
I'll be sure to let you know if I make the run.

diggerop