Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill McKee Bill McKee is offline

Default Business as usual

"Hawke" wrote in message
Beryl wrote:
Steve Ackman wrote:
In , on Sun, 8 Nov 2009
22:59:27 -0700, SteveB, wrote:
And Michele's entourage of 21 personal assistants who are paid $100k to
$200k plus lifelong bennies. Hillary created a **** storm when she had
three. Most first ladies have had one.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/firstlady.asp
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/michelle-obamas-staff/

SteveB sorta generously doubled their salaries too.

He probably got his information from Rush or Hannity or some other right
wing outlet, and we all know how inaccurate those sources are. Like I have
said before, those people have only one goal and that is getting back in
power. They have no scruples and they will do or say anything to try to
tear down whoever is in office regardless of their party. The sad part is
that they are able to deceive so many Americans.

Hawke

I heard her lowest paid aide was still at about $43k.