Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default OT Still in the Stone Age rant (back problems)

clipped
CY: I'd forgotten about work place drug tests. I've done
that once, when I worked for Sears, and decided I didn't
want to work any where that did drug testing. Random, or
not.

In Florida, one can be arrested for carrying narcs not in the pharmacy
container. A neighbor of mine was arrested for having an open container
of alcohol in a public park. She drinks constantly ... all of the
time... and takes narcs as well. The police found the pills in her
purse and charged her for that as well. She used to come to the door
for assistance with an occasional chore that she was too drunk to do
alone, so I offered her a cup of coffee once. We talked while the fresh
pot of coffee brewed, and by the time the coffee was ready her hands
where shaking so hard that she couldn't hold the coffee cup. She got
her bottle of booze out of her purse....a really talented, good-hearted
person who won't live much past 50.