Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default dripping bathroom faucet

On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:15:59 -0800 (PST), jim
wrote:

On Nov 8, 6:13*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:59:12 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

That's weird. Taking something apart and putting it back together usually
fixes whatever's wrong - at least that's been my experience.

Not for a neighbor here.

The guy can do many things, but cannot fix a faucet leak.

Take it to Home you probaly only need some parts , as lifetime is only
to the Original purchaser. Most taps just needs parts they should
give you those . If they don,t buy a Delta.

Is there a reason to take a faucet to HD? Seem like a lot of work to
me.

Why should the store give the OP something? Help me out...

Your solution is to buy another faucet?

--
Your User-Agent: G2/1.0 is broken