Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default How I spent my weekend, so far

"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
All's well that ends well ! Inspirational story, particularly considering
the condition of the
participants. Thanks for sharing, Steve.

Bob Swinney

Well, me and wifey are sure going through the boxes and rethinking. It
really looked like four of them were going to spend the night in 40 degree
weather with minimal clothing. We did have the presence of mind to take
some food and water, and we did wrap some of the gear in towels to cushion
the shock. Even though, it would have been a long long night.

One of the longest nights in my life was getting caught in a wet sleeping
bag all night in the Rockies. A few nights in ICU don't even come close.

**** happens. Be prepared.

Steve