Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need Appliance suggestions

Of the appliances I've repaired. Whirlpool tend to be
dependable, and inexpensive to repair. Generally Expensive,
I don't like those. I also avoid Kenmore. Their repairs are
expensive. They also like to push the MA (maintenance
agreement) which is a money maker for them.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bob-tx" wrote in message
. ..
Need to replace the 14 year old GE electric stove top.
One burner
blew up - popped, and now the "Burner-on" light stays on
all the
time.

I'd appreciate some suggestions on brands and types.
- Smooth top vs. elements showing
- Better brands based on your experience.

Thanks, Bob-tx