Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-45% tax rate on dividends in 2011

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on
or about Sat, 07 Nov 2009 17:42:05 -0800 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 17:33:09 -0600, Ignoramus8745
wrote:

As Warren Buffett insightfully pointed out, this country did very well
when tax rates were much higher than they are now.

A combination of low tax rates and high deficits is not sustainable.

Blink blink...so we simply tax everyone at say...75% of their gross
income and pay off the deficet really quickly..right?

You'll note that Buffet took advantage of the tax laws to move
most of his fortune into a foundation, which is being administered by
the Gates.

It is not slavery, we're just having your salary put in escrow,
and then the government will provide you with what you need.

tschus
pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich