Thee_Psycho

Default Any Indesit dishwasher owners??

Hoping there may be someone out there who has an indesit dishwasher, in
particular a D63. Mine has just flooded my kitchen! Its not even 6 months
old and I have had most of it replaced. I now know tha the machine is
riddled with problems, as last time the engineer came he kindly left he call
sheet for the past 2 months. No more than 24 calls for my model of
dishwasher, all under 12 monsth old!

I am about to write to currys to demand i get a full refund as the goods are
not up to spec, has anyone had similar problems that can add weight to my
case?

Thanks