Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Garberstreet Electronics Garberstreet Electronics is offline

Default Sample & hold - for frequency.

"John Fields" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 19:14:38 -0500, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"ian field" wrote in
message ...

"John Fields" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 21:03:27 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
message m...

ian field wrote:

What are you talking about?

You can do the whole thing for probably less than
than $10 in parts and less than a quarter of a watt
in power.

And, it seems to work:

Version 4
SHEET 1 2520 948
WIRE 448 96 176 96
WIRE 736 96 464 96
WIRE 1024 96 752 96

snip

What are all those numbers?

You've never heard of LT spice? Switchercad 3?

Pretty sure I've downloaded them at some point, just not had time to
install
them and have a play.

---
Free.

http://www.linear.com/designtools/software/#Spice

1. Download it

2. Install it

3. Copy the circuit list I posted to some handy location and name it
anything.asc.

4. Launch LTspice, point it to anything.asc, and left click on the file.
5. When the schematic shows up, right click on it, then left click on
RUN in the drop-down thingie.

6. Move your mouse around in the gray area and you'll notice a red probe
appear when you get close to wires.

7. Left click on any of the wires to see the waveform there on the white
screen.

JF

Thanks.

Yes, Thank you very much, but is there a chance you've already
downloaded the .asc samples and zipped them? :-))))))

I don't understand.

Would you elaborate, please?

Sure. The .asc sample files on their site are individual downloads.
I thought maybe, just maybe, someone had downloaded them all and
could zip them together so they are one large file. ;-)

Bill