Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Current Harbor Freight Catalogs

On 11/7/2009 8:17 AM Jon Danniken spake thus:

Van Chocstraw wrote:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

Red Green spake thus:

Ran across this link. Maybe old news but I never saw it. Seems to
show all current printed HF catalogs.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/tabviewer/start.do

Handy, but it doesn't show the coupon book I just got from them
("SAVE OVER $1350 with SUPER COUPONS!"). (This is for their "after
Thanksgiving" sale, 11/27-29.)

I buy stuff from them all the time and get their catalogs every month
and never got any coupons.

You have to sign up at the harborfreightusa.com site. Note the "usa" at the
end of the URL; it's a different department.

You'll get email coupons (a lot of 15% and 20% lately), plus the coupons in
the mail. I have heard it might take awhile (maybe in the past?) before you
start getting them; I've been signed up for a few years now, and it's like
clockwork for me.

You can do that. However, as I pointed out elsewhere, you'll also get
the coupons if you register a warranty or buy an extended warranty; I'm
sure that's how I got on their list, 'cause I never signed up for
anything. (I don't get email, only real mail.)

--
Who needs a junta or a dictatorship when you have a Congress
blowing Wall Street, using the media as a condom?

- harvested from Usenet