Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] upscale@teksavvy.com is offline

Default Li tool warning - a really long rant Part 1

On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 15:18:53 -0800, "Nonny" wrote:

a corded one. It served the purpose I got it for well, but after
I had an older DeWalt 18v repaired and got new XL batteries for
it, I gave the 36v one to my son, who can get more use out of it.
FWIW, they really seem to have their act together, IMHO.

Be honest. The weight of the thing wore you down every time didn't it?
I bought a DeWalt 18 volt tool package two years ago. My best buddy is
always complaining about the weight of the drill. Considered buying a
higher voltage package at the time, but decided it was overkill for my
needs and am glad I didn't buy one. Even my arm gets tired after a
time when using it and I pride myself on my arm strength.