Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Optimum Bench Dog Holes Placement?

"Leon" wrote in message

Dang Bill welcome to the last century. LOL. I have had a DVR since 2003
and with DirecTV I connect to the internet also with a Cat 6 cable to my
router. I can down load instantly all of the shows if they are available.
IIRC it comes on or came on HGTV.

Leon,

I have an outlet in the wall going to a splitter- cable_modem- router-
Network Interface (in computer) for
Internet. I also have my tv-card in my computer attached to the other half
of the splitter.

Do you know if there a way for me to download a whole show "instantly", like
you do, with this configuration?
What you describe reminds me of FTP.

Maybe what you are able to do can be credited to the (TV) software
application you are using? I am using
an open-source application ("D-scalar") to provide an interface to my legacy
tv-card.

BTW, I've collected 2 books on SketchUp: "Google SketchUp" and "Google
SketchUp Cookbook" since you helped get
me up and running with that.

Bill