Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-45% tax rate on dividends in 2011

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 17:33:09 -0600, Ignoramus8745
wrote:

As Warren Buffett insightfully pointed out, this country did very well
when tax rates were much higher than they are now.

A combination of low tax rates and high deficits is not sustainable.

Blink blink...so we simply tax everyone at say...75% of their gross
income and pay off the deficet really quickly..right?

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves,
but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the
cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if
you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post,
listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02
worth."