Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B&Q self checkout machines

Stuart Noble wrote:
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 23:13:16 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

I really think that ambulances attending calls like that ought to

be
charged for, say £50 a time.
LAS reckon its £160 per call cost to them (or us, as its a division
of the NHS).

Only a token fee for such calls. £50 is only a months Sky or a weeks
ciggies or 3 nights down the pub.

Don't forget what a nice little earner ciggies and booze are for the
govt. Most of the benefits they hand out probably come straight back
to them in taxes.

Good point. Us smokers contribute at least 5 times the cost of treating
smoke related illness in the tax we pay on fags. So you non smokers are
actually NHS spongers.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk