Posted to uk.d-i-y
clot clot is offline

Default B&Q self checkout machines

Stuart Noble wrote:
Andy Champ wrote:
Stuart Noble wrote:

Don't forget what a nice little earner ciggies and booze are for the
govt. Most of the benefits they hand out probably come straight back
to them in taxes.

Besides which they may be the only answer to the pensions crisis...

Yes, encourage pensioners to go out and get bladdered. Trouble is,
there aren't enough pints in the brewery to make me fancy female
pensioners.

I smiled as I'm sure I know what you mean!

Earlier today, I took my octogenarian pater out to lunch at his pub, (he now
resembles the road sign warning you of old folk). He could do with a man
with a red flag walking behind him on the footpath warning others of
congestion ahead.

I could only shovel a half of Directors down his throat whilst he had a
hearty meal so no chance of getting him bladdered!

Whilst at the pub, which was full, (great, that's income), a younger and
much more spritely couple than my father came and sat beside us to have a
meal. We fell into conversation and it transpired that the lady was 89! Fit
as a fiddle and must be near the top of the MENSA tree. Wonderful
conversation. They regularly go out to various pubs in the locality but
don't get bladdered so I think there could be difficulty with your plan!