Posted to alt.home.repair
jeff_wisnia[_2_] jeff_wisnia[_2_] is offline

Default Building Collapse....

Smitty Two wrote:
In article
communications,
jeff_wisnia wrote:

A more complete set of photos of this June's Shanghai building collapse
and diagrams explaining what happened and why.

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/bldg_fall/

Jeff

Cool, thanks, Jeff. I remember seeing some of those pics before, but not
that large and not that many. Did you translate the Chinese? Are you
going to leave that on your site indefinitely? If so I'll bookmark it.

The page came pretty much as you see it as an e-mail from a fellow
college alumni buddy.

I made it into a simple html file and added a link to a news source to
calm the folks who thought it might be a Photoshopped hoax.

I'll leave it up where it is unless I run out of storage space on my
Comcast account.

For those who haven't stumbled onto it already there's a website called
"Wayback Machine":

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Which can let you see web pages which have been removed from their
original server locations.

It's saved my backside more than once when I goofed and accidently
deleted something from my Comcast storage space and found I didn't have
a copy stored anywhere else.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia