Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Optimum Bench Dog Holes Placement?

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

Thanks, I read about the workbench earlier here, but didn't know about
the 6" centres. I had a look through their website and couldn't find a
link to that particular episode. You got a link to it by any chance
Lew?

Not really, if web site doesn't list programs, you are probably out of
luck.

Lew

I too didn't find the episode Lew aluded to. However..
I figured out how to set up my (Comcast provided) DVR to record Woodsmith
every time it is shown. I didn't even have to know which days it is on.
I entered "W-O-O" and selected it from a list. Now, maybe THAT appliance
can start
earning it's keep. The first epison I watched, "sliding cabinets",
illustrated a few
interesting techniques.. The show seems to move at a pace which keeps it
interesting, and,
since it was on a PBS channel, was not broken up with commercials. In
retrospect,
maybe I'm the only one here who hasn't seen the show before...so many
channels, good stuff
gets lost in the commercial clutter.

Bill