Posted to uk.d-i-y
Timothy Murphy[_2_] Timothy Murphy[_2_] is offline

Default Lidl battery charger - flashing red light

no-one wrote:

From the "manual":-

1. The LED blinks alternatively red and green : the batteries are
being disharged for max. 10 minutes (Refresh-Function)

2. The LED blinks green : the charge of the batteries is being
checked and afterwards being charged with a battery-sparing impulse

3. The LED glows continuously red : the batteries are being charged.

4. The LED continuously glows gree : Batteries are fully charged.

5. The LED blinks red : the inserted batteries are not positioned
correctly in the charging slot or are defective.

Thanks.
I have of course long ago mislaid the manual.
I did try googling for it, but didn't have any luck.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net