Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default I ordered mine!

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:13:00 -0600, the infamous "Leon"
scrawled the following:

"Steve Turner" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

So you don't have 7 tons of sawdust and unnecessarily dull your dado
blades?

Yeah, I'll go with sawdust and dulling my dado blades. I am thinking it is
going to be hard to remove waste from a dado with a BS. And that in
particular is what dado blades are use for. Now I am thinking that I
should use a hand saw so as to not dull my TS blade. ;~)

Indeed! Please send pics of you cutting several dozen perfectly flat
7.5" dadoes in oak tubafores with your coping saw. chortle

--
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of
ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."