Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Optimum Bench Dog Holes Placement?

wrote in message
On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 23:23:29 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

They ran then on 6" centers.

Thanks, I read about the workbench earlier here, but didn't know about
the 6" centres. I had a look through their website and couldn't find a
link to that particular episode. You got a link to it by any chance
Lew?

I have a Sketchup drawing of the concept if you want. I could convert it to
pdf if you needed that but you would not get the whole experience of seeing
it from all angles.
I am probably going to build one very much like it but not quite so long or
wide. Mine is scaled down a bit.