Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default Amway

wrote in message
On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 16:06:07 -0600, Ignoramus16167

On 2009-11-06, Roger Shoaf wrote:

"Ignoramus11615" wrote in message

Of course they were. I got to wonder, however, if a Mercedes 300 is
really a big manifestation of success. That's a $30,000 dollar car? Or
am I off with my pricing?

Well I just picked one up last week, cost was $1,364 plus tax and
license.

Now we will admire and worship you!!!

just kidding

Nothing says "hasbeen" or "wannabee" quite like a banged up or rusty
MB, Lincoln, or Caddie!!!!!

You forgot the worst, the Beemer. I parked cars in Vegas for years, and
Beemer owners were just wannabe Mercedes owners. And every one of them was
a lousy dollar tipper, and wanted their car first. Yeah, right, like that's
gonna happen. Took them forever to do the stylish entry into the car, close
the door lightly, lock the doors, put on the seat belt, adjust the mirror,
it goes on and on.

Steve