Posted to alt.home.repair
mike mike is offline

Default Building Collapse....

On Nov 6, 4:20*pm, mike wrote:
Robert Green wrote:
"jeff_wisnia" wrote in message
ceonecommunications...
A more complete set of photos of this June's Shanghai building collapse
and diagrams explaining what happened and why.

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/bldg_fall/

Amazing that the structure remained as intact as it did. *The foundation was
weak, but the building sure wasn't. *Lots of the windowpanes weren't even
broken. *It looked so undamaged that I thought, after seeing just the first
photo, that it was a fake. *Obviously not.

--
Bobby G.- Hide quoted text -

Sorry. I meant to agree with Robert, but my computer hiccupped. So,
I guess I'll re-iterate (again) that it's amazing the building didn't
crumble more.