Posted to rec.woodworking
JayB JayB is offline

Default CLEAR hardwood finishes? -- moisture cure, etc.

I just checked and the exact names for the products I am trying to find a
1) Minwax® Water Based Polyurethane for Floors Professional Formula; and, 2)
Minwax® Water Based Polyurethane for Floors Base Coat.

"JayB" wrote in message
Thanks. I did forget to mention when I posted this here that I had
already posted the same message in the alt.home.repair newsgroup.

I usually don't like to post the same question in two different groups,
but someone in the alt.home.repair group suggested that I check out this
group and maybe post my questions here.

My latest frustration is that I just went to 3 stores (Home Depot, Lowes,
and Ace Hardware) looking for clear MinWax Water-based Polyurethane Base
Coat and clear MinWax Water-based Polyurethane for the top coat -- and
none of the 3 stores had either one.

"dadiOH" wrote in message
Replied to in alt.home.repair

dadiOH

JayB wrote:
I now have a new unfinished red oak hardwood floor installed in an
apartment that I will be renting out.

What I want is a truly CLEAR finish to put down on the new unfinished
flooring.