Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default I ordered mine!

"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in
:

Yeah, I'll go with sawdust and dulling my dado blades. I am thinking
it is going to be hard to remove waste from a dado with a BS. And
that in particular is what dado blades are use for. Now I am
thinking that I should use a hand saw so as to not dull my TS blade.
;~)

You need a CNC water jet saw. It'll make perfectly precise cuts without
ever dulling the cutting material at all. Get one with an optional laser
attachment, and rabbets and mortises become possible.

Would I need to use a hair dryer on the wood afterward? ;~)