Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default The reason Harbor Freight can sell tools for so cheap. :-)

Fed-ex dropped off something I'd long since forgotten about.

Months ago, I bought a parts bin floor rack from HF when it was on sale
for cheaper than I could buy the bins, alone.

I just wanted the metal rails the bins hang on, so I could screw them to
the wall.

The box didn't have any nuts-n-bolts in it, so I called HF's toll free
number and they said they'd send them to me.

So that's what Fed-ex dropped off, today.
Inside were the hardware and an invoice.

Let's just say, I'm glad I didn't have to pay for these. :-)

Take a look...
http://www.mikedrums.com/harborfreightinvloice.png

--

-MIKE-