Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Pfeiffer Joe Pfeiffer is offline

Default Amway

writes:

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 16:06:07 -0600, Ignoramus16167

On 2009-11-06, Roger Shoaf wrote:

"Ignoramus11615" wrote in message

Of course they were. I got to wonder, however, if a Mercedes 300 is
really a big manifestation of success. That's a $30,000 dollar car? Or
am I off with my pricing?

Well I just picked one up last week, cost was $1,364 plus tax and license.

Now we will admire and worship you!!!

just kidding

Nothing says "hasbeen" or "wannabee" quite like a banged up or rusty
MB, Lincoln, or Caddie!!!!!

And nothing says "I drive what I drive 'cause I like it" quite like my
1978 Chrysler Newport!