Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B&Q self checkout machines

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 21:01:15 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

My daughter has been called out to; run out of paracetamol, baby has
been crying for nearly an hour, bad period pains, my £20 blood
pressure monitor tells me I'm nearly dead (the £16k one in the
ambulance didn't) etc etc.

I really think that ambulances attending calls like that ought to be
charged for, say £50 a time.

LAS reckon its £160 per call cost to them (or us, as its a division of the
NHS).

Not to mention numerous scroats od'ing on drugs and endless drunks.

Back of the queue.

I'd agree. Alas 'duty of care'.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman