Posted to uk.d-i-y
JimK[_2_] JimK[_2_] is offline

Default Old LaserJet 5 with paper jam

On 6 Nov, 22:10, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 02:04:22 -0800, JimK wrote:
Just been to my folks and I got the symptom wrong on the faulty LJ 5p -
apparently what happens is that if you print a document, when the first
page exits, unless it is removed from the hopper, there is a "paper jam"
and printing stops. If you sit there and remove the printed pages as
they appear all is well......if infuriating....

Are you sure it's a 5P? That's a fairly hefty desktop beast, roughly 16 x
17.5 inch footprint? Can't quite see how paper in the output hopper could
jam anything. A 5L, however....

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org