Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Steve is offline

Default Hanging a kitchen wall cabinet when old screw holes are badly located

Hi. I want to hang a (B&Q) 1000mm wall cabinet. Unfortunately, there was
once a cabinet in the same position. There are old large screw holes (plugs
removed) where the old mounting plates used to be. I will not be able to
drill holes in the correct positions for the new mounting plates because the
new holes would be too close to the old ones.

(For information, the mounting plates screw onto the wall; two hangers
sticking out of the back of the cabinet hook over the offset top edges of
the plates.)

Any suggestions? Thanks.