Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Safe dryer vent hose

In article ,
Daniel Prince wrote:

Our dryer vent hose looks as if it is made out of aluminum foil. It
looks the same as the white plastic kind except that it is a shiny
metal color.

My brother thinks it is the safe kind. I do not think so. I have
seen a flexible metal vent on TV that looks somewhat like a medieval
suit of armor.

Do we have the correct type of dryer vent? Thank you in advance for