Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Safe dryer vent hose

On Nov 5, 8:37*pm, Red Green wrote:
Daniel Prince wrote :

Our dryer vent hose looks as if it is made out of aluminum foil. *It
looks the same as the white plastic kind except that it is a shiny
metal color.

My brother thinks it is the safe kind. *I do not think so. *I have
seen a flexible metal vent on TV that looks somewhat like a medieval
suit of armor.

Do we have the correct type of dryer vent? *Thank you in advance for