Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT - Dodge Acronym

"rlz" wrote in message

My big concern is what is being called a "truck" now and where the new
trucks are going to in design.
I saw an SUV with a two foot long bed and they called it a truck. I'm
not sure what they can haul in that small of a bed.
I've noticed that there are very few new trucks being made that have
the 8' long bed now.

Ever look at what most truck haul? Nothing. I know a lot of people that
have trucks that have never had anything more than a couple of bags of
groceries or a picnic cooler, but the owner want a truck. I'd rather have
the comfort and smooth ride and better handling of a car.