Posted to sci.electronics.repair
tronic tronic is offline

Default sylvania model srt2027 vertical foldover

On Nov 4, 10:05*pm, "Mark Zacharias"
wrote:
"tronic" wrote in message

I need a schematic or good advice. I tried replacing some of the caps.
c541 a 100uf and c578 a 47uf . i dont know what part of the curcuit
these belong too, but they didnt look bad and they didnt fix the
problem.I tried to use a heat gun on the curcuit. *i guess the next
step is to replace ic 551 the la78045. has anyone seen this before so
i am not buying unneeded parts?

Foldover isn't the IC - there's one or more caps you missed.

Mark Z.

mark Z

i replaced all caps in the 500 series curcuit
what i see on the top of the screen is "retrace lines" maybe about 2or
3 inches
but the picture is ok
so i think foldover might be the wrong term