Posted to alt.home.repair
gpsman gpsman is offline

Default Paint matching (am I expecting too much...?)

On Nov 5, 9:16*am, N8N wrote:
On Nov 5, 3:37*am, gpsman wrote a bunch of
****.

Listen, you insufferable douchebag, why don't you just killfile me and
stop reading my posts?

Can't figger that out either...?

I've lost count of your reports of including me in your killfile...
and you still think that might work for me...?

I wouldn't killfile anything but spam.

I've never learned anything from you except that nitwits tend to
become more nitwitty as threads grow longer, but I'm not going to rule
out that remote possibility.

You are demonstrably an idiot.

Says the self-professed "knowledgable" driving expert who admits he
can't simultaneously monitor his speedometer and the road.

Nice demo, btw.

You contribute nothing useful to the discussion.

Or perhaps you are unable to discern it.

You obviously have taken a dislike to me because I see through your
bull****.

You know you're among my favorite Usenet nitwits.

Why don't you just **** right off into the sunset and hang out on a
group more your own speed, like alt.tonka.trucks or something?

As usual, you suggest somebody other than yourself address your easily
remedied "problem".
-----

- gpsman