Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default I ordered mine!

On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 20:52:26 -0600, the infamous Morris Dovey
scrawled the following:

Leon wrote:
More good news about the Kerfmaker from BridgeCity tools.

Most new products prices include shipping, so if you buy one for $72 that is
all you pay. I preordered, 1/2 down now and the rest when the tool ships in
2-3 weeks.

I did the same right after watching the video. I've wanted one of those
for a long time - I just didn't know what it looked like. :-/

I posted a drawing on a.b.p.w of one that you could build your self, I was
strongly considering doing this, actually strongly considering making 3 or
4. Mine as is will allow a joint of 2.125" wide. The BridgeCity Tool
Kerfmaker will allow for a joint up to 2" wide according to Natasha at BCT.

With your drawings to guide me, I'm thinking I'd like to build a big one
in Spring for joints up to 7-1/2" wide...

Erm, what kind of MEGAdado blade is that wide, Morris?

--
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of
ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."