Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Are Circuit Breakers Over-rated?

On Nov 4, 3:43*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

It's a difficult call.

Not really. Let's review the events and weigh the facts:
You like to act like a bumpkin and give stupid advice to people on
Usenet.
You give bad advice when you have no clue where the person is located
or what their abilities are, and somehow these things are unimportant
to you.
You spout bull**** about conditions where _you_ live that is wrong.
You then call anything not in your area, or people that don't ignore
the things you do, benighted.
You make bad assumptions on pretty much everything.

So the call is...you give bad advice and don't know what you are
talking about.
Not really difficult at all to see when you look at it objectively.

At first I didn't believe you when you said you went to law school. I
have changed my opinion. You did not say you are a lawyer, you said
you went to law school, so that means either you couldn't hack it in
law school (my guess), or didn't finish for some other reason (you
couldn't hack it), or finished school and couldn't pass the bar
(pretty fair second guess), or you were a lawyer and got disbarred.

Most people have a low enough opinion of lawyers as it is, so you
would be doing the legal profession a favor by not mentioning your
failed attempt at law.

You would be doing everybody a favor if you thought before you started
tapping the keyboard. It's a lot to ask, I know, but why not give it
a shot - you might surprise everyone.