Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default B&Q self checkout machines

On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 21:03:55 +0000, Andy Champ wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:

Tell them to look at the ones Canterbury City Council use in some of
their car parks. The big one off St Radigunds has machines that give
you time for whatever amount you put in, AFAIR.

Last time I was in Canterbury I ended up phoning the council to work out
how to work the b***y machine. And then explained it to the 3 people
who had overheard, and couldn't do it either.

The one next to Canterbury West if you want to wander down and have a
go.

One of the ones that wanted the full reg number? I couldn't work those
either, although mine was at the hospital in Margate.

I think all of those were 'converted' to numbers only. Not sure, as I
avoid Canterbury like the plague, even if I live only 6-7 miles away.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org