Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default OT - Dodge Acronym

aemeijers wrote:

Does anyone make a small pickup any more? Like the rangers or toyotas
from 10-15 years ago? All the stuff on the lots now looks huge, not to
mention looking like a Tonka toy. Big meaningless chrome phallic noses,
pointless huge tires, etc. Does anyone make a truck that looks like a
truck anymore? I'm a form follows function sort of person- I don't need
rolling bling.

Oh gawd, I know what you mean about the Tonka toys. Big fat fender
flares with giant fake plastic bolts. How much uglier can they get?
Actually that is an unfair comparison to Tonka Toys, the toys look much
better then the real trucks.