geoff

Default Home Automation, control your household lights and appliances over the internet

In message , Gnube
writes
On 16 Oct 2003 02:55:00 -0700, (Jim Brett) wrote:

Firstly: The email obviously offended a number of people and i would
like to take this opportunity to apologise to you all with the
exception of DAVE.

THIS group works well mostly because we support each other
unconditionally; so coming in here all "divide and conquer" is
probably a bad ploy. You take us as a whole or not at all I say. And
so would a few others in my guesstimate, but you'd best ask them to be
certain, as I am not about to make any presumptions on another's
behalf. Frankly, I'd consider yourself lucky that more or all didn't
decide to do something about it.

To make a superficial apology and then nullify it by trying to justify
and excuse wasn't an entirely convincing second move either.

PLONKGLOBALLY

Yeah, I've killfiled him

I totally agree with you, we might have our little flames from time to
time, but we all pull together
--
geoff