Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default slightly OT vacuum repair success

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
Maybe I shot myself in the foot, because now I'm stuck maintaining the
damn thing for a while longer. But anyway, $1.69 plus tax at Radio
Shack, and an hour's work is all it took to restore the thing to
relatively good health.

I love simple stuff. I'm glad I have the experience to troubleshoot
simple stuff and the tools and the time to fix simple stuff.

Very un-American of you. The proper thing to do is toss it in the trash and
buy a new vacuum cleaner made in China. That is what 99.9% of Americans
would have done.