Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Score one for top loading washers

On Nov 3, 3:46*pm, Jules
wrote:
On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 11:15:45 -0800, DerbyDad03 wrote:
P.S. The short garden hose also goes camping with us. You can fill the
5 gallon water containers while they're on the ground instead of
trying to hold them up under the gushing output of the campground
spigots.

Heck, that one triggered a memory of doing that at campsites when I was
aged around 7 or 8. Good tip, as it was a right pain in the butt (I used
to return with as much water on me as I got in the container I think :-)

You could carry 5 gallons of water when you were 7?

Were you the school yard bully or the protector of all things meeker?