Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus23290 Ignoramus23290 is offline

Default Amway

On 2009-11-03, Ed Huntress wrote:
My aunt. She did quite well with it. It depends on your location and your
circle of friends. They're a legit company, although I don't know how they
operate these days. In the old days, they had a lot of unique products and
they built a loyal following.

Ed, not to question what you said, but how do you know that she did
well. Amway distributors are notorious for lying about their incomes.

In the interest of full disclosure, a roommate of mine was the son of a top
exec at Amway, from Ada, Michigan (Amway's home), and we never had to pay
for cleaning liquids when I was in college. g