Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus23290 Ignoramus23290 is offline

Default Amway

I have a friend from school days who joined Amway. He called me
recently and told me some gibberish about how I can live a life full
of expensive things without working if I join Amway.

This is not the first time I have heard about that company and I have
always been of the opinion that either complete suckers, or complete
scumbags, or often both, join Amway. I am obviously not considering
joining that sort of an enterprise, but I wonder if anyone had friends
or family get involved, and what happened.