Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Daylight savings time

On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 04:35:40 -0500, the infamous Greg
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques said:

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 22:19:14 -0400, the infamous Greg
scrawled the following:

G'Day mates.

Hey, it is the old Grogs, ain't it? Howdy, y'old scoundrel. 'Ow the
'ell are ya?

Actually, no. I'm from long ago, and remember you, but not the bloke
your thinking of. I'm more the pariah of Usenet than Groggy.
Although I am currently considering expatriating to New Zealand.

He was just Greg, I'm

I think Grogs was Gregg someting. But when you said "G'day", I
thought...

In any case, Hello and Welcome!, fellow curmudgeon.

---
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
--John Wayne (1907 - 1979)