Posted to rec.woodworking
Michael Kenefick Michael Kenefick is offline

Default “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” will be in Buffalo, NY Nov. 7 to Nov. 14, 2009

Yes, but it appears to be 4 homes out of 100 they have built to date.
http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.co...n-foreclosure/
I think that is allot better than what the average is for the people
out there.

And it sounds like the some of the people made bad business decisions in
using the homes as collateral!?

Mike in Ohio

Nova wrote:
snip

That's what concerns me. A google search for "Extreme Makeover Home
Edition Foreclosure" brings up quite a number of hits.

I don't want to end up volunteering my time for the benifit of a bank.