Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default O/T: It won't go away by itself. (Verrry scary political)

On 26 Oct 2009 15:38:47 GMT, the infamous (Scott
Lurndal) scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Tue, 19 May 2009 07:23:40 -0700, the infamous Doug Winterburn
scrawled the following:

Barak's too busy looking for his birth certificate.

...and ignoring Afghanistan, and flying Allah-knows-where in Air Force
One, and giving fund-raising dinners, and oogling Hillary...

You mean instead of taking 250 days of vacation in his first three years like
GWB did (most americans would have had about 39 days of paid vacation in the
same timeframe, Carter only took 79 days in his entire term, while BC took 152 days
in two terms). Cite:
http://ask.yahoo.com/20031001.html

I never said I liked Shrub. Hell, I haven't been happy with any
President since _Reagan_.

"Ignoring Afghanistan" is flat out wrong, by the way.

Tell that to McChrystal and the troops.

"Allah-knows-where" is pure inflamatory nonsense, designed to elicit hatred and
you should be ashamed of yourself.

He tried to shake the Queen of England's hand. He kissed the Saudi
King Abdullah's hand. What are we to think? If Obama had spent (in
Afghanistan) the gas money he's blown in Air Force One this year, the
war might be won and the boys heading home by now.

---
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
--John Wayne (1907 - 1979)