Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default Interesting bench vise, pic posted to the dropbox

Nik Rim wrote:

Very common here in Australia (I thought they'd be common everywhere). I
have a 5" fabricated plate one like this:

http://www.allproducts.com/manufactu...s/product2.jpg

I didn't believe there would be none on ebay - you are right, maybe it is
just an Aussie thing!

Well, rare here in the States perhaps? I don't want to keep slogging
through several hundred vise auctions, but unsure of brand names, it's
better to cast a wide net. Soon as I have a few names, I can narrow my
searches and let Ebay notify me when something comes up.

If I find one in Oz, I'll ask if they'll ship to my eventual home in NSW
and have it waiting there for me!

Jon