Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default sometimes things work out okay...

I've been using an attachment for guitar pots that screws atop the pot
and allows the cleaner to squrt down the shaft. Saves a lot of time in
some cases and can be used on anything with a similar pot.

Where do you find these?
I assume they're "custom" and won't work as well on a smaller shaft.

Most guitar supply places have them. I think we get them from WD
music although I was not the one who ordered them. And I'm fairly
sure they make several sizes.

There's a Guitar Center (or whatever it's called) down the road. I'll check
the next time I'm in the neighborhoods.