Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default B&Q self checkout machines

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:16:37 -0000, "Clive George"
wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Mark wrote:
Don't you carry small change in the car for parking, etc?

Not when I am going to the supermarket.

If you have to take the small change out of the car before going to a
supermarket, I'd move to a less pikey area.

I have a feeling the reason for his answer is different to what you think it
might be. Think less about what's being taking in the car, and more about
how he's getting there in the first place.

You are correct. It's more about forgetting, laziness, not having any
change than fear of theft. When one car of mine was stolen and
recovered the small change was still in the ashtray where I left it.
It was nicked by someone in the recovery company though.

--
(\__/) M.
[Reply-to address valid until it is spammed.]